What is Major League Mining?
Where can I play competitive Minecraft?
Major League Mining (MLM) is currently a map index for all Minecraft competitive maps. The current purpose of this website is to provide a centralized center for creators to distribute their maps and for players to easily find maps they are looking for, as well as discover newly-released maps. In the future, MLM will be expanding to support ranked games and player/team statistics.
You can find competitive Minecraft matches at:
- Reddit Minecraft Tournament: RMCT is an organization that runs a seasonal Minecraft Tournament. You can find out more about them at their subreddit.
- Champions of the Map: CoTM is a ladder based system which allows "Challengers" to fight against the "Champions" of each ladder. You can find out more about them at their website.
- Hungercraft: Hungercraft is a series of Hunger Games style matches. The maps are put on a rotation by a custom plugin by the Hungercraft developers. You can find out how to play at their website.
- Project Ares: Located at their website oc.tc, they almost have a dozen servers running a custom plugin that rotates the map, making for fresh and entertaining play every time!
- Ultra Hardcore: Ultra HardCore is a mod which forces your health not to regenerate naturally. Search for materials to make golden apples or health potions but don't forget to hunt your fellow players too! Although occationally team based most of the time this is played out in a last man standing fashion. Find out when the next public match is at their subreddit.